Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Calling all amateur DJ's

Okay - so I think we'll end this on Friday the 28th of Sept. Sign up now on the original post to be sure you're on the list. Also email me your address at Jamie84102 (at) hotmail (dot) com. That way I can get envelopes ready so there's no delay.

Deadline to get me CD's is Oct 15th. Once I get your email saying your still IN - I'll send you my address so you can send those to me.

Checklist:
0 include number of CD's of participants
o include copy of playlist
o mail to Jamie so she can distribute
o wait patiently for the CD's to arrive at your door!

9 comments:

Hayley said...

thanks for the update & checklist jamie! i need to work on that this week while I'm still off track.

Unknown said...

yee haw! i'm so ready to get my playlist ready. woo hoo!

Holly O. said...

I have half my playlist done already. I am so on the ball! haha. That was sarcastic. Althought I do have half my playlist done.

Hayley said...

ok, but we still need to know how many copies to make. or am i missing that?

Kristi said...

Hooray! I'm excited about this :) I'm glad you set this up!!!

Jamie Harker said...

Okay so I counted 10 copies. Because obviously you don't need to copy one for yourself.

Here are the attendees:
Hayley
Holly
Natalie
Seth, Sarah & the kids
Heather
Autumn
Kristi
Shelley
Other Natalie
Melissa
Jamie

if you know these people - pass the word along to email me their address: Jamie84102 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Hayley said...

I'll forward to Heather & Shelley

Unknown said...

i'll send to sarah and she can send to her natalie...

Maren said...

I'm still in, just working on my playlist! I just emailed you Jamie! :)