Sunday, May 18, 2008

Helmut

Thanks to Heather, I found out that this is National Ride Your Bike to Work Day! On weeks like this I miss the bike-friendly city of Portland. Bike lanes everywhere and people who are actually aware of bikers. I'm not saying they have great drivers (they don't!) but at least they're aware of their surroundings. I'm not sure I trust people in Utah enough for this. Somedays I don't even feel safe inside my car!

So today I rode my bike into work. It's easy because it's just off the Jordan River Parkway. Quick fun ride! Ahh the Maiden Voyage of 2008! I love bike riding! i just wish the safety helmets didn't make you look like such a WENIS! With a name like Helmut (Lang), you're clearly designing the wrong thing!

*Side note: I'm signing up for a Latin Aerobic class (it's $18.00 for 3 classes) thru Granite - also how I took guitar class. My friend Samantha and I will be in attendance and I think the blog women should dominate this class! Email me if you want more details!*

1 comment:

Jan said...

Good for you on the bike riding thing -- we live next door to the veloway here and i don't get out often enough.