Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Food Baby

Okay truth be told, last night I made a "food baby". (and watched Juno - which is where I got the term and laughed forever).
After eating Nachos, 2 slices of pizza and the biggest bowl of ice cream you've ever seen, you bet I was feeling like I was in my 3rd Trimester! Luckily those are the kinds of babies that go away over night!

Let me take a moment to shout from the rooftops how much I love the father of my food baby! His name is Dreyers. I know it's a bit of an odd name, but when he is a marriage of my 2 favorite flavors (cookies & cream AND Mint Chocolate Chip) and also wearing the hottest trends (a label supporting American Idol)...I mean I'm a gonner! I go weak in the knees for this guy! Here's a picture of him (i'm seriously giggling like a school girl right now!) Our children are going to be GORGEOUS! Isn't he dreamy?!
Okay, okay - you got me...he's not real! I'm not pregnant with his child. Wow that was a slap back to reality. I'm sorry I mislead my 2 readers of this blog. And yes - I've just checked the label to be sure the date is still good and that I don't have mad cow disease. What a long, strange trip it's been (this blog entry). Off to get knocked up again - and yes it's only 10:30am.



8 comments:

Jan said...

Sounds yummy to me! Love a good dish of ice cream!

kristi lee said...

That line cracked me up too. You are a wise woman to hook up with Mint Choco Chip. . .VERY WISE!

kristi lee said...

OH. . .love the blog paper. Where'd you find it?

Kristi said...

That ice cream sounds fabulous!!! Yum. Is it bad that I get a food baby every night? :) You are one funny girl!

Suzie said...

my loves:

your new background & header
this post
ice cream (NOT chunky, however)

Holly O. said...

That ice cream sounds mighty tasty!

Unknown said...

you are cracking me UP!!! i've been making lots of food babies lately, that is fo sho!

Melis said...

Love the new look and I love the fact that your food baby's daddy has karaoke in his name! Side note: I think I need to see Juno again.