Friday, September 10, 2010

The Big 1st Day!


Today was Trent's official first day of Kindergarten!
Jake said he did really great. I haven't yet spoken to him to get some feedback, but seriously would go back to school if these were my only 5 rules I had to live by too!
Great coloring...and writing his own name. Seriously pass this kid onto the 3rd grade. He can handle it.
I asked Jake how he did when they left - he said "totally ignored us. Head down like the world depended on his frog being drawn". That's my guy!

Congratulations Trent! I love you a million billion!

"Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go."
-Oh the Places You'll Go by Dr Seuss.

No comments: