Friday, September 17, 2010

The last day!

Today was my last day of work before I move. It's so weird to think that I've been back in Utah nearly 6 years....and working at the same place. I must be growing up or something (probably or something).

It was inventory today - so luckily all the attention wasn't on it being my last day. Although the lovely ladies in my department made me treats to die for..and got me this totally lovely bracelet. So nice! I did quite (no tears) until I had to go turn some stuff into the credit manager (Debra) who I LOVE! Then I got a little teary. Then had to hug people and got a little more teary. It's weird to be excited to leave, but these people have been in my world for the past 5.5 years. Just seems odd to walk away.

But...ONTO THE NEXT LIFE CHAPTER!

So now I have some serious packing to do until Wednesday night when my parents arrive. Then Thursday is all about loading up the truck and then taking off Thursday night to Ogden to stay overnight at my Uncle Tom's (cabin). J/K it's a house, but gotta use that whenever I can. Then heading to Oregon Friday! Can't wait! I start my new job that Monday so I'm really excited to get settled into my new place.

Am hanging out with Melissa tomorrow for our final Hurrah! Of course she has something amazing (read: Ritual) planned. I'm going to miss that girl for sure! Now off to get some packing done so I can play all day!

2 comments:

kristi lee said...

sad! i miss rituals!!!

Jan said...

A new adventure! Change is so good -- hard, but good! Yay for you!!!