Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I went to bed with gum in my mouth....

....and now there's gum in my hair!

Just kidding but for some reason that line from Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day is in my head. Maybe I'll move to Australia.

If you don't know that book it's a pretty funny kids book. I like it. It's about this kid in a family with a lot of kids and how he gets shit on all day. Haha.

Today I actually feel kinda BLEH. I don't know what my deal is! I had a 3 day weekend which was fantastic! I rested a lot, got a lot done, went on 2 (count them...two!) bike rides. Today my hair is even curly and sassy which usually makes me feel like taking over the world! Still...nothing. Although my new turquoise necklace is pretty great! Disregard the fact that I look kinda cross-eyed...or high on drugs (not ruling either out)! Anyway, I'm getting very excited for our upcoming trip this weekend. Holly will be coming to hang out with us on Saturday and that'll be super fun! I gotta get outta Dodge for a bit!

6 comments:

kristi lee said...

I think you look hot! A whole lot better than I do in that pic with you and Mel. I look retarted! Ya'll have a GREAT trip this weekend. I'll be thinking of you and wishing I was there. Where are you staying? I was going to try to send a surprise for ALL of you since it's your big "30" year. If I have to overnight it or something though then don't count on it--I can't afford that kind o' stuff!!!!

Holly O. said...

First thing I noticed when I saw the new post was the necklace. Very cute. Hair was second, also very cute. Didn't notice the cross eyes at all.

Unknown said...

you are looking cute as ever. we love alexander at our house! maya has a lot of alexander in her on most days. that girl. she's a grrrl for sure.

Jamie Harker said...

I used to LOVE that book as a kiddo. And of course Where the Wild Things Are!

Jamie Harker said...

Oh...and on some occassion shopping Melissa dragged me into Vanity (seriously i didn't even know this store existed). I got that necklace for like $8.00 and a pair of sunglasses for $12! I might be a new fan but just for the accessories. Clothes, not so much!

Melis said...

Someone back me up on "Vanity." I can actually get cute long jeans that don't cost $100. I know there is something about the name, but I can admit to spending exorbitant amounts of time getting ready. It has certainly decreased over the years.