Monday, May 21, 2007

A visit from Kristi

A couple weeks ago - the Salt Lake girls were lucky to have a visit from our very own Mrs. Kristi Gay! Melissa and I drove up to Ogden to hang out! (party town for sure! haha).


It was great though! We got to see her 2 little kiddos which are ADORABLE! Plus we went to my favorite Mexican food of all time. When can that ever be a bad trip!?


Afterward, it was still fairly early - we didn't really know the town so we were limited on activities! Ross called our name. We were 3 girls all fancied up on a Friday night to go to Ross! It was pretty funny. I got this really loud red dress (that I ended up returning) and these even louder shoes - that are WAY too big to walk in...and the poorly accoutramented cashier asked me if I was buying them to go together. If you could see the combination - you'd be wondering what she was thinking!


Here is a picture of the "lovely ladies"! (thanks Kristi!). By the time we got back to the house it was too late to have any one take a picture so it's a self picture. Fun times hanging out with the girls again!

5 comments:

Holly O. said...

Look how cute the three of you are. Precious.

Unknown said...

you girls are so cute. when i come to slc we're heading to mcdonalds, right? i'll hit ross w/ya, too, if you like, but i think a night of cruising to s&p will probably take care of things for us. ain't nothing but her feet. good one. those were such good times, for real. i will even wear a nightie for you guys. and whip you up some teriyaki chicken. groan. thanks for putting up with me.

Holly O. said...

The nighties. Oh my gosh. Chris probably wonders where the nighties went after 9 years. I know Kevin sure as heck does!

Jamie Harker said...

Melissa and I were just laughing about that pear smoothie concoction she created and then fell and spilled all over the wall! (or was that Natalie?!) Too many crazy activities in that little condo you girls lived in.

Melis said...

I think I have crazy eyes in this picture. And it was me with the crazy pear concoction. I am laughing hysterically right now. I slipped on some newspaper ads while I was dancing around with my juice!