Friday, May 18, 2007

You're doing it Peter!

Okay, so at age 30 I'm caving to Peer Pressure and starting a blog! I have one on myspace and thought that was good enough, but my marrieds don't want myspace accounts. Just sad! So now when I blog there - I'll remember to blog here. I don't anticipate this to be a daily thing, but I could surprise myself. I'm always full of witty banter! Don't hide your talents under a bushel (or whatever that saying is!)


I'm pretty stoked that last night I bought a mountain bike. I told "the girls" that I've been feeling my hippy roots calling me again and I need to GET OUTDOORS! I'm compromising...they bike w/ me, I golf with them. I think a hippy/yuppy is a contradiction in terms but - it will define me well this summer!
This is my new bike! Color and everything! It's a Gary Fisher Wahoo - which hopefully will be the sound I make when I'm killing it down the mountain tomorrow on the "Maiden Voyage". That's what we're calling the event!
Anyway - This is a good first blog. And I love that I just got paid to set it up at work!

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

Yay Jamie! I am so proud of you. Peer pressure is the best. Now, can I link you from my blog so it is easy to get here? Or do you prefer not?

Jamie Harker said...

yeah i was totally trying to link you and Natalie - but can't figure this blasted thing out. That, and I kept having to close my window when people came in my office so it looked like I was, in fact, working! LINK ME BABY!

Holly O. said...

Oh goodie! Your blog is different, somehow. I have to log-in just to read your posts. Very interesting.

Unknown said...

can i just say how excited i am to know about a jamie blog! let's put on our rainbow socks and head out for some hot fudge!

Jamie Harker said...

Freak Natalie! Me and Melissa were dancing around to Salt N Pep!!! Always think of my gal Natalie in her nighties.

The difference between a hooker and a hoe ain't nothing but her FEET!
Classic misheard lyric!!

Unknown said...

dude, that album!!! i'm going to have to bust that out. those were some good times!