Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My new toothbrush!

Sing subject to the tune of "My Adidas" and now you've got a new song in your head for the day! *Curtsie* ...and you're welcome!


So my mom works for an Oral Surgeon - which I don't care how much you try to think of teeth, something ELSE always gets first billing in my mind when that profession is spoken! - and I totally got the hook up on a new toothbrush! The Elite Sonicare 9500! I am in LOVE with this toothbrush!


Here are the amazing features of it!

You get 2 different attachments for different size brushes

It has a smart timer. It literally beeps every 30 seconds so that in 4 beeps it automatically shuts off. So you know you've just brushed for 2 minutes.

Okay so really, it's just a toothbrush, so there aren't THAT many features I love to speak about. But really! Those 2 put me over the top.


The one thing I don't like is the "hum" it makes. Every time I turn it on, I give a little giggle as I expect Melissa to walk by the bathroom assuming some other dirty item is making the noise! Seriously, 2-3 times a day...toothbrush or "other"...Im a happy girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have that toothbrush and i LOVE love it! i love the beep every 30 seconds, for each region of your mouth. my only complaint was that initially, i didn't feel like my mouth got as clean. like, my teeth got much cleaner, but my mouth didn't feel as fresh. anyway, i've adjusted i guess. (jealous that you got it for free! they cost and arm & a leg!!)

Ed said...

Companies continuously use technology to improve their products! The toothbrush timer is one good idea. If it is set according to a dentist's recommendation, then it means that the toothbrush is really effective for cleaning teeth.

Ed Hochhalter