Thursday, July 5, 2007

Forgive me Father for I have sinned!

It has been 6 days since my last blog.

My friend Sarah from Nashville, TN came to visit from Friday until Tuesday Morning. We didn't really do a whole lot but shop, lay by the pool, go out to eat, and more shopping! It was really fun though to see her and spend time with her.

July 3rd Melissa and I went to see fireworks at Granite High School. First of all, it's put on by the South Salt Lake Fire Dept (which, I gotta tell you - is a lot of really hot guys standing around). I nearly lit myslef on fire, just to get some one on one time w/ one of them! haha. (kidding - kind of). Plus it was free! A pretty great show actually.

Happy Independence Day America!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, girl, don't be pulling crap like that again. i need to be hearing from you on a regular basis. so how about your friend from nashville, tn.? do you refer to me that way, too? gotta love my nashville roots. sounds like a fun 4th. i don't know why chris & i are so LAME and never do anything. losers.