Monday, July 23, 2007

She's Baaaaack!

Okay, so I've just walked in the door from my trip to Chicago for work and the first thing I'm doing is blogging. I've got a sickness (and the only cure is more cowbell!)

The trip was fun. TIRING! LOT'S of work - but a great show. Here's a funny tidbit. While at the show we arranged to have this Magazine film our booth while we explain our product. I was the selected hostess - which was completely weird. It was actually really fun and only took one take! The booth they were at before ours, they had to "cut" everytime they turned the lights on so the girl could throw up. She was pretty nervous I guess. Anyway, check it out on Memory Makers Magazine website. (Click on New CHA Videos and Prismatics Cardstock) And yes, with that white shirt - I'm wearing the nursing bra.

All in all it was fun. I was hoping to sleep in this morning at the hotel, but alas at 7:50am I had housekeeping knocking on my door. That was annoying! But I bought the new Harry Potter book and so - all was well on the flight home. Off to read some more!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

girl, you totally rocked that! it was fun to watch you. i was paying special attention to your boosms, of course. love that nursing bra.

Create It Simply said...

HA! See!!! I wasn't the only one checking you out and wondering!!! HAHAHA

Jan said...

Me too. I had to check on the nursing bra -- how do you feel about all us females looking at your chest???

Jamie Harker said...

Ladies I will take the boob checks where I can get them. Clearly no guys are in the market - so please...check 'em out!

Unknown said...

hey girl, you're looking good, for real. such a cutie.