Monday, July 9, 2007

Personality goes a long way

Today I think I was living in a fairy tale land. I saw a tree that looked straight out of the Disney movies that start talking and giving you advise. Trees are always very wise, have you noticed? I wonder why that is? And they are usually old ladies. Hmmmm... This tree reminded me of one that should be in a spooky forest though. It was certainly a male tree. Don't take my word for it - you be the judge! I love when you find marvels in everyday life.

3 comments:

Jan said...

That's definitely a cool wise tree! Love it!

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you are so hilarious. love the tree. sure you didn't have some shrooms before you saw it. tell us the truth. it actually DID talk to you, didn't it? what did it say?