Thursday, July 26, 2007

I need to be sedated (Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba)

Lately I CANNOT sleep. It's bugging me to no end! My entire trip in Chicago I could not figure out a good temperature. I started out the coldest - which was TOO cold, then moved it BARELY and it was like a sauna. BLEH. Then the pillow situation. Usually I want to steal pillows from hotels because I love them so much. Not the case at the Chicago O'Hare Marriott. My neck is still crinked from them! DOUBLE BLEH! I thought the second I got home, that I'd be all queued up to sleep like a bebe...but alas - sleep is not my friend as of late!

Perhaps I'll sleeping pill it up this weekend! I've never taken one before - so I'm scared I'll pull a Rip Van Winkle and wake up in 1000 years (or was it 100?) Wouldn't that be freaky though? Waking up and you have all gray hair and you're all old and wrinkly? WEIRD! haha. Wow I get off on a tangent pretty easily!

Sweet dreams all!

9 comments:

Jan said...

I am with you on the sleep (or lack thereof) issues. I have ongoing pillow issues too -- and I send tons of sympathy because I feel your pain.

Holly O. said...

tylenol pm.

Holly O. said...

did you make it to potillos?

Jamie Harker said...

sadly no. we ate at Gino's East, Carlucci's, Mortons, and Nick's Fish Market. Lots of red meat that week! haha. Sad I didn't make it to my fav hot dogs. My boss doesn't like to "slum".

Unknown said...

hook yourself up with some nyquill, girl. that's how you get the best dreams.

Holly O. said...

I should explain why my comments were so short, I had a baby hooked on and I was typing with one hand!

Holly O. said...

Okay, it has been a week. We need new material, Harker.

Unknown said...

i'm hoping you didn't drink a whole bottle of nyquill and you've gone all rip van winkle on us. where are you???

Anonymous said...

We were at teh same hotel and it was damp as heck in there! No wonder you had a stiff neck!