Tuesday, September 25, 2007

EYES LIPS FACE!!! (SHARE!)

Okay so my good friend Laurel called me last night to tell me about this fantastic deal that she found online. There is this makeup called E.L.F (eyes, lips, face). If you go to their website everything is just $1.00!!! Seriously! I'm loading up on brushes, etc. Her sister Rachel uses the makeup and loves it (she was the one that actually found the deal!) Even if you always wanted to try colors - now's the time. I just bought fake eyelashes for fun because well...they're $1.00. Also, when checking out - if you spend $30.00 use the code CAROLINA and it will save you like $10.00 or something.

ENJOY THE SHOPPING!

4 comments:

Jan said...

I got some of that a while back and I like it. It's good stuff. I need to go back and check out some more now that I know I like it.

Unknown said...

i keep hearing about this stuff. maybe now is the time to chiggity check it!

Holly O. said...

Thanks for passing along the info! Is Laurel a blogger yet???

kristi lee said...

I'm always up for makeup. I just checked the site and they have some fun stuff. I am a Mary Kay gal but I can always give something else a try.