Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I propose some MUSIC!


**update: Natalie said we HAVE to use her logo...I don't like to disappoint!**
**IT'S GORGEOUS! For those of you that're still like, what? Do they still even make tapes anymore - well I don't have the answer to that, but we're making CD's anyway, so JOIN IN!**

Alright, I've seen on a few blogs where people have had book trades, sock trades, other trades. I'm proposing a mix cd music trade. Pick your top 15 songs you'd want to share with others. Everyone that signs up on this entry will send me that number of copies of the cd and the list of songs/artists on it....then I'll mail each person a whole slew of everyone else's cds. This way, I'll know who still needs to send theirs in, and who I need to send to, etc. I love finding new music and knowing what people listen to. This way, if you think you're a music know-it-all (natalie!) you can share with the world! Or at least the 3.5 people that read this blog. WHATTYA THINK? I'm actually kind of excited.

ps-i think there is a BETTER WAY to explain this - but I have a horrible headache and don't feel like re-thinking it. And..well - it's my blog! (so there!) haha. Tell your friends. The more the merrier.

18 comments:

Hayley said...

ok. i'm in, but not for 2 weeks. I am not even going to try and get going on this before the cruise. sorry... but i want in!

kristi lee said...

Sounds like fun but I really have about the WORST music collection in history. Plus, I'm totally lame and don't have an IPOD or download music or anything. I'm retarted, I know. Someday I'll get up on my technology.

Holly O. said...

I'm in! Although I have to say, anything Hayley has, I have. But we'll pick different songs, I am sure! We share music.

Hayley said...

holly - you have to pick your favorites. they're not my favorites, so we'll be good to go!

Unknown said...

oooh yeah, i'm totally IN!! this rocks, love the idea. thanks, jamie!!! yeah, i need a couple of weeks, too. i'm out all next week. but i'm IN after that, fo sho!

Jamie Harker said...

okay - so post it on your blogs so we can get lots of people involved. :)

Unknown said...

will i be annoying if i make a music swap logo? i'm such a geek. i'll post it to mine and everyone can swipe it from there and post it to theirs. yahoo! new tunes, baby.

Unknown said...

yeah, i'm a freakin' geek. i made a logo. it's on my blog. go grab it and tell your friends. (so i can get more MUSIC!)

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I want in!! Howdy, I am Natalie Cottam's cousin-in law,Sarah! I love music and think this is a WAY fun idea!! I just might have to bust out a little MC Hammer!! he he he!

Heather said...

I'm Heather, Holly and Hayley's sister. I'm in too.

Jamie Harker said...

Hi ladies...
Natalie, please make a banner for the music festivity.

Heather, I met you at all the fun with Holly's wedding fun! I've wanted to comment on your blog - but felt dumb! haha.

Sarah - bring on the MC Hammer!

Unknown said...

bossy pants natalie! sorry guys. i can't help myself.

Mrs. McDaniel said...

I would love to participate!

Kristi said...

Me me me!! I wanna do it too!!! Pick me Pick me! Ok, not im not this annoying really. Just tell me what to do and I'd love to participate. I love music!!

Kristi said...

Hi, I hope it's okay if I join in the fun!! I found you through Holly! :) I think this idea is awesome!!

Maren said...

Count me in too. :) Because Holly said so, and I think it would be so fun. I'm not at home, but I have an arsenal of songs on my mp3 player. Keep me posted: hawaiianshells (at) gmail ;)

Natalie said...

I am Sarah's sister, Natalie...(Natalie Cotttams cousin-in-laws sister...confusing, I know:)ha ha! I am a bigtime blog stalker, this is the first time I've dared comment!! I am a huge fan of music and would LOVE to participate! Can't wait to hear more!

Melis said...

I gave you the verbal "I'm in" but thought I would play by the rules and officially sign up. Hopefully everyone will enjoy my Color Me Badd and Vanilla Ice selections!