Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My body is REJECTING shoes!

So all summer I've worn fun, high heels, but usually fairly open and breezy and certainly NO SOCKS! Well Utah has ONE rainstorm and I ready to start breaking out the beanies and armwarmers! So today I'm wearing dress pants and ankle boots. I literally thought the walk to my car this morning was going to do me in! Then my foot fell asleep this morning as well. I think my feet are going through DETOX with the leather that's encasing them. Mind you they're super cute boots, but even that is no match for the rejection.

Speaking of the rainstorm. Last night Melissa and I were talking about having one last rendezvous with deviance for Old Times Sake. I'm rounding up the girls: Kristi, Holly, Natalie (even though I don't think you were there that weekend...you know what I'm talking about).

5 comments:

Hayley said...

i'm wearing shoes & socks today too & my ankles are suffocating. i hate socks, i hate things touching ankles!!! haha!

Holly O. said...

I wanna see a picture of the super cute boots, please. Come on! And I don't know what you are talking about with the one last deviance act. If it is what I am guessing, involving poop, I didn't participate in that one either. Am I right???

Unknown said...

yeah, i'm out if poop is involved! holly & i were in rexburg that weekend. but if we're going to be wearing satin nighties, i'm totally in! :) my feet reject closed toe shoes, too. let those tootsies be free! :)

kristi lee said...

What are you talkin' about? I never did anything disgusting in college!! NEVER!!!!

Holly O. said...

Yeah right Kristi. You were the ringleader!!!