Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Finally a Holiday I can sink my teeth into!


Okay, so yes I'm obsessed with the musical Wicked - but it's fantastic. I received and email update regarding this glorious day. Now I have an excuse to be all the Wicked I want in one official day. LOVE THIS!



Here's the actual reason behind it:
To commemorate its 4th Anniversary on Broadway, WICKED has joined forces with the NEW YORK RESTORATION PROJECT to create The Friendship Garden, a beautiful community garden in Harlem. The Friendship Garden, which has been specially designed by WICKED associate set designer Edward Pierce, will officially open on WICKED Day, Sunday October 28, 2007, in a block party hosted by NYRP's Founder Bette Midler.



I'll actually just settle for Witches Day Out at Gardner Village on Oct 19th! Last year I went with my friends Melissa, Lindsi, and her sister Sharma. Totally fun night!

2 comments:

Holly O. said...

Witches Day Out is such fun! I can't believe I haven't seen Wicked yet, don't hate me.

Kristi said...

OK, sorry to blog stalk you even more, but I have to say I LOVED Wicked as well! Yay--you have great taste!! :)