Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm a REAL GROWN UP!

I know by now, all my friends have houses and yadda yadda yadda. However, besides my Dyson vacuum - I really haven't made any HUGE grown up purchases. UNTIL NOW!!
Yesterday I purchased new washer and dryer. Since I'm moving in 3 weeks - I definitely needed some place to do my laundry. Melissa had a washer/drying - but now I'll be living alone - so what was a girl to do? I probably didn't need to spend as much as I did, but it's an investment - so I figure, might as well get the ones you want right? These weren't completely the ones I wanted, but they're lovely. I get them delivered on the 22nd - MOVING DAY! HOO RAY!

They're both white - I just couldn't find a picture of the washer that was white. Whatever, you get the idea. I opted to NOT get the pedestals - which I probably will regret, but they were $190 each, and I would've needed 2. That's a low-end washing machine...so no thanks! Either way, I'm excited to be an official grown-up at age 30. Thank you.

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

I'm so excited for you. Good job picking out your first appliances. Seriously. Good job!!!

kristi lee said...

I opted out for the pedestals too--it seemed like crazy money. New stuff is always fun when you're moving.

Jan said...

Oh, these are awesome! You know you're an 'official' adult when you get jazzed about appliances.

Hayley said...

who would've ever guessed that we would be excited about purchasing something like that, but yet, i'm so thrilled for you! i wanna buy new living room furniture sometime. those are exciting purchases!!!

Jamie Harker said...

I know Hayley, who would've thought! Looks like we should postpone our purse shopping extravaganza for a little while so we can save our pennies. *POUT*

Unknown said...

can i say how jealous i am? those ROCK. oh, and also that you have a dyson. you are set, girlie!