Sunday, December 23, 2007

California for Christmas

I flew in late last night - after an hour long delay in Salt Lake ....BLEH. I think my parents think they won the GOLDEN TICKET because I didn't throw a huge fit about going to church with them this morning. I too can be a Christmas and Easter Mormon! haha. Just kidding (kind of). I told them I'm taking their gifts back and they can consider that their present. Which oddly enough, they were fine with! haha.

We were going to go to the Wild Animal Park and drive through to see the lights, but I let (okay begged) my dad and mom to open their gifts from me - so we've been watching Season One of The Office all afternoon <-----dad's gift! Which of course is great for me because then we can just hang out and not have any major plans.

Hope you're all having a very Merry Christmas! Thanks to everyone for the gorgeous photo holiday cards. Your families are gorgeous! Love to you all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

merry christmas, woman! and hey, at least you admit to being a christmas/easter mormon. my favorite people are the ones pretend they're not - it rather cracks me up.

Jan said...

Merry Christmas to you, Jamie! Hope your holidays with family are wonderful. I know they're so glad to have you there.

Create It Simply said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

Holly O. said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you make it home safe and sound, loaded with all your holiday goodies.

Hayley said...

jamie! i love you. officially! we need to have dinner and soon!

Kristi said...

Merry Christmas Jamie! I hope you enjoyed your holiday and your trip! The Office DVD's are gift-giving genius, I tell you! :)

Jori said...

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas! I told Ryan we need to start shopping around for a new church one that meets for an hour once a week and then only hit it on Easter and Christmas-good thinking!;)