Friday, December 14, 2007

Hairy Legs and Pink Shoes

Last night after a long day of work Matt decided that we should go hot tubbing at my place. Fantastic Idea! I got home and thought he'd be there shortly after. I get a text that asks where I'm at - I tell him home. He says he's already in the hot tub waiting for me! Apparently he was pretty excited to get in there. I look out my window that overlooks the pool and there he is waving up. Silly man.
So I head down there. It was fun! The whole time he was asking if I wanted to get out and make snow angels (he did!) or get in the non-heated swimming pool (he did!). It was already snowing lightly out, which made it pretty, but I'm under the school of thought that if I'm warm...why would I make myself cold on purpose!?! I wish I had pictures of the snow angel or pool jump because it was pretty great.
We call it a night in the hot tub and we go back to my house. I come out of the bathroom after getting out of my swimsuit and into warm PJ's and there's Matt wearing this:

A towel over his surf shorts and my Pink Roxy flip flops with pearls and jewels and doodads on them. They're my outside shoes and are usually on the deck, but last week setting up Christmas lights I wore them in. They've been by my coffee table for like a week since and he's been obsessed with them! Constant comments. I seriously thinks he loves them. They don't quite fit...haha. Of course I took a picture and told him it was going on the blog. He said he's not lovin' the blog...Well then sir, please don't wear my shoes (pink or otherwise) around the house!

6 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Oh! I <3 the blog!! Cute shoes and nice legs to go with them ;)

Unknown said...

this guy sounds great for you! keep me posted...

Jan said...

What a man - pink shoes and all! Cute!

Holly O. said...

He'll quickly learn, anything he does or says is fair game for blog-fodder.

Hayley said...

thats how my friend kim is "don't blog that!" all the time. i have a rule - she has to warn me i can't blog about something before she says it. otherwise its fair game. (really not fair - totally tipped to my advantage) but whatever!

Kristi said...

That's awesome! Nice legs/shoes Matt! And Holly's right about the blog. Anything goes...