Sunday, December 16, 2007

Movie Mania!

I love movies...I swear - they're so great. Even the bad ones, sometimes I still like just for the entertainment value and the memorable quotes you can re-use.
This weekend we saw a couple of movies that were actually quite great!

First up...

This movie was cute! At first when it started I was like, "OH NO!!! What've I done?" And Matt leaned over and was like, "Uh...did you know this was a cartoon?" Like I had just hoodwinked him. I warned him it was a chick-flick and he let me pick....so he'd been warned! After I realized it was a joke and supposed to be over the top cheesy...I REALLY liked it. It was QUITE CUTE!




Then Saturday night after shopping at the Gateway, we saw
Dan In Real Life. I REALLY liked this movie. I think I liked
it mostly because Matt things Steve Carrell is probably the
funniest person in the world. His laugh sometimes, just when
Steve is making a face - is probably the funniest part! haha.
If you haven't seen this either, it was cute! The middle
daughter was probably my favourite character.

Anyway, another very fun weekend. I got a lot of cleaning done on Saturday but didn't make it to the grocery store like I should've. Oh well.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

still got to take maya to enchanted. dan in real life is one of my favorites EVER. great movie!

Hayley said...

oh i so loved both of those movies, too!!! i'll own them both upon dvd release!

Holly O. said...

I loved Enchanted. LOVED IT! I have seen it twice in the theater, in fact, with BOTH kids. That is how much I loved it. And Connor enjoyed it too. I haven't seen Dan yet, but I have only heard good things. At this rate I think I'll wait for DVD. Glad you had such a fun weekend!

Jan said...

I want to see both movies -- haven't made it to either of them yet but they are both on my list!

Jori said...

I can't wait to see both of these! We will probably go hit Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium his weekend.

Kristi said...

I loved Enchanted and Dan in Real Life!! Both great movies. I am a movie girl like you!! :)