Tuesday, December 11, 2007

In the air there's a feeling of Christmas



Alright, so yesterday we braved the freezing cold weather and went downtown to see the lights. It was actually really fun even though it was SOOO cold, and slick, and I swear we almost fell down like 100 times. That just made it more fun I guess! The lights were very pretty! The little square just outside temple square had a big "pond" with these lights on them. I think that was my favourite part.

Although there was one tree that I really loved too. I don't know who has the patience to put up those tiny lights so perfecty, but well - God Bless 'em. All in all a very festive evening. Oh and some good snugglin'. The pictures are crap because my camera was having issues until the very end. haha. Sorry! But proof I was there.

14 comments:

Holly O. said...

Is that Matt as in your brother Matt? I can't tell from the picture. The lights do look beautiful!

Hayley said...

the lights are purty. and i wish it wasn't fuzzy so i could see mr. hot sex on a platter! :)

Jamie Harker said...

okay Ew! Holly!! No way is that Matt my brother for multiple reasons:
a) he would never step foot on temple square
b) he is like 3 times the size of this Matt
c) i don't wanna snuggle my brother like I snuggle this Matt. :)

Hayley said...

oh come on jamie. you know you're super close to your brother, matt. what's wrong with that? that's how we snuggle when we go to temple square. why can't you snuggle like that with your brother? (hahaha. just made my own night with my funniness)

Jamie Harker said...

Hayley you've just been in TX too long and missing your lesbian partner (aka...me!)

Unknown said...

i did not know there was a matt in your life. do tell me more...

Jamie Harker said...

Hmmm..my Matt...(i have to be careful because he knows this blog now). *sigh*. yep. he's nice and cute and cute and nice. What more can I say - we spend a lot of time together and have TONS of fun. It's really lovely.

Jan said...

That's one of the few things that could drag me back to a snowy place in winter -- the Temple Square lights. I really really want to go see them sometime soon. Lovely!

Jori said...

I miss Temple Square. So glad you aren't snuggling your bro in that picture.;)

Holly O. said...

You don't look that snuggly in the picture. He didn't seem the right size to be brother Matt, or hairy enough for that matter. But I didn't enlarge so I wasn't sure. And I wasn't aware of a Matt in your life either. Hayley's the only one with the inside scoop as she is the only one who sees you!

Jamie Harker said...

Hol, (you're cracking me up!) I didn't really wanna mount him right there on the steps of the Conference Center! haha. I was being tastefully snuggly. :)

Jori said...

Thank you for saying mount. That just made diet coke come out my nose.

Holly O. said...

Save the mounting for after Temple Square, good choice.

Kristi said...

I am LOVING these comments!! You crack me up, jamie!! And may I say mounting him on Temple Square does seem a bit rash, but he is really adorable (from what I can see in the picture). You, my friend, also look so stinkin cute.