Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Thanksgiving post in December?

Yep! That's about how bloggish I am these days!

Anyway, for those of you that don't know - I'm from OREGON! My parents have since relocated to Southern California, but my 3 brothers (Matt, Jacob, and Blake) and nephew Trent still live up there. My parents rented this house that we love and have stayed in before. It's up on this cliff with this gorgeous view of the ocean. It's big enough to sleep everyone comfortably and plenty of room so you're not stepping all over each other. The trip was fun and relaxing and the weather was absolutely fantastic! Here are some pictures:

First of all, a few reasons I LOVE OREGON....the scenery.

this is Mt St. Helens out the airplane window



This is Mt Hood from the I-205 freeway on the way back to the airport. And the Columbia River.


This is out back of this place called Camp 18 on the way to the beach that we stopped at for some food.


A view of the beach, complete with surfers (YUM!) out the back porch of the house!


Ahhh, the beach. Can't ask for better views.


These little rascals came to the back door on the last night in the house. So cute! We fed them rolls leftover from Thanksgiving Dinner.


And of course...the brothers (and family)



7 comments:

Unknown said...

your family is adorable! i don't think i've ever seen pics of them. looks like fun times in oregon. you are right, the scenery can't be beat.

Holly O. said...

That is gorgeous! And your hair is getting long, lovely. Your little Trent is looking darn cute too.

Hayley said...

beautiful pictures! and trent is so cute! oh & i love that your brother is flipping off the camera. nice. ;)

Jan said...

What a blast! I loved seeing your family pics -- and no wonder you love it there. It's beautiful.

Kristi said...

It is beauitful there!! I love the pictures you posted--veyr cute.

Kristi said...

Have I mentioned yet how much I loved your CD from the swap?! Loved it. Love. You have great taste, woman.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!

Long time no chat!!!!! Those pictures are beautiful!!! Looks like you had fun with your family!