Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas in Kilarney (okay California)

Christmas Eve my parents and I went to the beach! It was like 74 degrees and GORGEOUS! We walked out on the pier and went to Ruby's which is like this little diner. Very fun - and quite tasty!

Here are a few pictures from the pier:


Also, saw this guy just sitting on the pier, and THESE GUYS - had to go in for closer inspection!


(let's face it - 2 holidays in a row w/ surfers...*sigh*...2007 rocked! haha)

Then my dad and I went to walk on the beach. We saw this girl. Which he seemed stuck, so we picked her up - but she was totally pregnant and burying herself to lay some babies! Very cute.


And then there were THESE GUYS! Probably straight over the boarder (thanks boarder patrol!) looking for some fresh fish for Christmas Dinner! haha. All I know is I love that I could sneak in a few shots! (Kristi, I'll train you better on how to be a spy!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet! can't beat christmas on the beach.

Hayley said...

i'm glad you had a great christmas! those pictures remind me of the OC

Jan said...

Christmas at the beach - I love it!