Monday, November 24, 2008

Big Ring Girl!!

In college there was this guy in our math class with Twoy that wore this gargantuan turquoise ring. We called him big ring boy because that was our thing in college. To not get to know people, but call them by the names we made up for them! At least we thought we were funny. Today I officially became "Big Ring Girl". I've been eyeballing this beauty on Nordstrom.com and nearly plopped down the 1/2 off sale price of $160, when I decided to show a little restraint. Then tonight - I was out shopping for pretty girl dresses for my company party and wandered into TJ Maxx. How pretty girl dresses equals jewelry, handbags and shoes - I'll never know. But let's just blame my A.D.D. Anyway - I ended up with THIS BEAUTY (for $34.00!!). I actually think I like it better because it's dark brown as opposed to tan, but still has the damask feel to it. Thank you Big Ring Boy...wherever you are. You inspire me!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Dude. You...crack...me...up! Love the ring! :)

Holly O. said...

I love Big Ring Girl!

Melis said...

Big Ring Boy, aka- Turquoise Ring Boy, aka... oh that gave me a laugh for the day! Loved our naming game! Cute ring btw.