Monday, November 17, 2008

Me and Mister "T"

Wow do I ever love this kid!

While I was in Portland I got some great bonding time with my nephew Trenten. I seriously couldn't get enough of him. He's soooo funny, but so serious all at the same time. We were singing Old MacDonald had a farm, and he stopped me to ask what a farm was. When I told him - we started singing all over again, to which he stopped again to ask "what is MacDonald - where they have fries?" I laughed for 5 minutes and then thought of the easiest way to explain the name of the farmer.

We went to the park, sang a million songs, played I spy, jumped in piles of leaves. On Sunday morning before I left he was SOOOO snuggly. He crawled up on my lap and said "I want to talk to you". In his cute little munchkin voice. Not about anything particular, just have a conversation. Then we made breakfast (cereal & bananas). I put him up in his chair and I was just going to pour him a bowl when all the sudden I see his little face in the doorway and he says "I want to help you". So we figured out all the items required to make cereal. He's very smart! The smallest things about spending time with him were my absolute favourite.

So he melts your heart as well, here is a video of him singing:

1 comment:

Jan said...

Oh, he's a cutie pie for sure. And every little person needs a favorite aunt to love them and spoil them.