Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crazy Like the Wolf

So tonight we went to see the Changling. Warning, this is an insanely LONG movie. I wasn't really thrilled the the Angelina acting either. Possibly because I just don't like her, but besides that - it was odd. Interesting TRUE story. Plus, the music is straight out of a bad after school special.

2.5 hours into the movie, the emergency fire alarms go off. I swear everyone in the theatre was like "you've gotta be kidding me". Then the kid working (who tried to convince us that High School Musical 3 was a good movie even though he hadn't seen it) told us he was going to reset the movie. What he meant was restart it from where it shut off - but the HORROR of having to sit through another 2.5 hours to see the last 15 minute ending...YIKES!

Fun night. Oh! And Peppermint Mochas at Starbucks are a year round enjoyment. Plus they now have Peppermint Whip Cream (that's only seasonal mind you!) Bring on winter!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Ack!! Sit through the whole thing again to see the ending? Not for me.

I'm not an Angelina fan either -- it's nice to find someone who shares my feelings.