Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagging

I got tagged like 400 years ago, by a couple of people - and I'd completely forgotten about it. Sorry for those of you that I didn't finish the circle of tagging...but here goes to the one I remember now:
This one is from Amanda: (The rules….link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.) It said to tag 7 people, but if you see this and want to do it on your blog, then TAG! haha. I'm such a rule-breaker!

1. Actually...not so much a rule-breaker, but I love finding that "loop hole" in rules. And I love to TELL people how to get around the same rule as well. Why not share the wealth right?

2. I do not believe that food should be purple - so I don't eat it. I'm not sure where/how this got started but I don't eat purple food. No to grape jelly, No to purple candy, no to purple cabbage (sick). And for those that went to college with me, they know the salad cannot be started until all those pieces are picked out. I get around the grapes thing by calling them "red" (see above statement about loop-holes)

3. I wear less makeup now than I did in 6-12th grade.

4. I cannot swallow pills. It's like a huge production to have to take medicine/vitamins. They always get lodged in my esohpagus somewhere and I can feel them all day. That's after 3 attempts at swallowing with gagging and watery eyes. I took the chewable penicillin until I was like 16 and my mom finally put an end to it. JERK FACE!

5. I LOVE needles. I'm not like a heroin junkie or anything, but giving blood or getting shots - I always want to watch. I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but think I'd be that addicted girl that would end up with the full sleeve. Best to stay away.

6. I mix up phrases all the time. The other day I told Dennis he was crazy like the Wolf. Which of course he won't stop telling me. I've told my boss "That's like killing 2 birds with a frying pan" Something about 2 birds and one stone, and I think it's blended with the irons in the fire phrase. Clearly we laughed for like 20 minutes. Plus Mark does this laugh where you literally think he's going to stop breathing and it makes you laugh harder because you don't know if you should heimlich him, or just keep laughing and let fate take it's course.

7. I am addicted to drinking out of Mason jars. Glass is environmentally friendlier than plastic, re-useable cups. And I needed a lid to transport my liquids in the car. Now if I could find a car with cup holders to fit a mason jar - I'd be GOLDEN!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Seriously. You have a way with words. ;)