Sunday, May 9, 2010

First blog in 3.5 months!

Wow I just looked at my last post and realized I haven't kept up on this blog at all. Not that I needed to look at my blog to realize that tee hee. I haven't even logged into blogger since then I think. I'm a bit behind on everyone's life.

Here's what you missed while I was away:
1. This weekend my FAV taking class friend Samantha moved. *POUT* But she is living in the UK for the next few weeks and then traveling for the summer and then settling in San Diego - so it's not like I'll never see her again - but I will miss her dearly!

3. I've been traveling non-stop for the first quarter of the year. I swear I've been on a ga-zillion trips.
California
California
Portland
Portland
Seattle
Portland
So. Utah
Clearly a theme there as well! haha.

And now you're officially caught up! So it's not like you really missed much. Work has been crazy - and not expected to let up until at least Mid July. I'm currently on the job hunt because I'm pretty much expecting to not have a job after I kill myself off finishing up this conversion. They've decided to make a bunch of changes that our division has no control over. I guess only time will tell. I've already applied for a job in Olympia, WA (kind of hoping for that one) and will probably apply for one in Chicago. I guess we shall see. Those are the ones internally I would apply for I think. There are a couple in Los Angeles - and you all know I love California, but probably don't want to live in LA. Nor commute from where I would want to live :) I hate driving. My 10 minute commute to work daily makes me want to pull my hair out.

Other than that - things are pretty normal here. Hope you are all doing well!
Sorry I've been MIA. No promises on being better though :)

No comments: