Monday, May 17, 2010

Worst Commercial EVER!!!

So for those of you that know me well - you know I don't have cable. Seriously haven't in....well I can't even remember the last time I had it. Anyway - I watch a lot of hulu.com because I do have the internet. This commercial came on tonight just now and I literally think that the person that signed off on this one should get fired. Straight away! Seriously - hands down the worst thing I've ever seen. There's like a flock of turkeys and the singing is horrible? I could've done a better job producing a cat food commercial. WOW.

2 comments:

LindsiDee said...

ok, that is completely creepy.....

Samantha Martin said...

Ugh. I am scared that somewhere an ad exec thinks that (a) cats have some sort of secret fantasy life and seeing this commercial they will force their owners to purchase Friskies, (b) a cat owner would be swayed by the cat floating in the cartoon boat and (c) they had to commission that SONG! Thanks for the laugh!