Thursday, May 20, 2010

L - A - Z - WHY?

I'm am the epitome of lazy these days. Well kind of. Work is insane. After an 11 hour day with no lunch break I consider myself well-deserving of doing nothing when I get home. Yesterday I went to the drawer for a fork to eat my dinner I had prepared and....no forks. No spoons for that matter either. I apparently have been so lazy I have forgotten to run the dishwasher. All the dishes are in there - waiting to be cleaned - I just never pushed "go". Grilled out chicken became finger food last night. I should hire a maid. I kind of want to encourage this slothfulness, at least a little while longer. TEE HEE!

My life doesn't do well with limbo. I currently feel like I am in limbo. Should I move? Should I just try and stick it out - finish school (maybe never) and then move? Do I really miss being around my brothers or is it really just my nephew I would rather be around? I'm not sure of answers to those questions. I don't actually care to know the answers either - so, maybe I like limbo more than I think!

On a positive note - I'm totally rocking this project at work right now. So that's great! Also - I think I'm ready to cut my hair again. I'll keep you posted on that one. I do love it long, but perhaps short will kick my limbo funk right out of the water. We'll see. It grows so fast anyway, even if I hate it - it'd be long again in no time. Plus I want to have long hair when I turn 35 because my mom thinks that at a "certain age" you can't have long hair anymore. Is it wrong that at 33 I still do things just to spite my mom? (aka - the blonde hair phase of jan 2010).

2 comments:

Samantha Martin said...

You deserve to be a little LAZY girlfriend! Dang about the limbo but I am secretly hoping you will end up in Olympia close to Trent (and my parents). We could do parent swap weekends - I will be right near your parental units and you next to mine! Hang in there and miss you!

kristi lee said...

You soooo make me laugh. Miss ya!