Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The short purple bus

My friend Samantha who is touring around Europe right now (jealous) sent me this picture today!This is a picture of the train that she was on. Seriously - purple, velour-ish looking seats. Super pimp! Mostly she sent it to me because she knows my aversion to the colour purple. I seriously hate it. (although yes, that was me wearing a very dark purple sweater yesterday. It snowed - I was thrown off!) Anywho - I think the purple ick comes from Over-dosing on purple as a child. I have this outfit that I would wear. Purple cordoroy OVERALL knickers. With white tights underneath and purple legwarmers to cover up the white tights (so why did I wear the white tights...you'd have to ask my mom), a purple shirt (probably) under said overalls, and a purple ribbon in my one sided ponytail. Man. Dressed like that you would be surprised to know I grew up in California! haha. Seriously legwarmers and cordoroy knickers w/ tights. That's like Arctic weather. So now - I simply don't like it. And I think I know too many W.T. people who LOVE the colour purple. tee hee.

Sorry if it's your favourite color. Thanks for the laugh Samantha!

Another laugh today -
My brother Jake sent me the following text message this afternoon:
"I just told Trent I can do whatever I want. He said no, you can't take off your pants and ride a motorcycle." Seriously I love that kid - that the first thing he things of is dropping trou and going for a bike ride as the topping off the list of forbidden things.

1 comment:

Samantha Martin said...

I need to see the picture of you in the purple get-up! I am intrigued by the white tights/leg warmers scenario. I will ask Cheryl when I meet her!