Monday, June 4, 2007

Fat Bottom Girls! you make my rockin' world go round!

Okay so, based on my weekend in Mesquite (which was SUPER FUN by the way...will blog later!) and having Melissa break out the camera non-stop while this beached whale was "out of water"...I've come to the conclusion that I must do something. Today I just signed up for the Biggest Loser Club. I would love to take 6 months off my life and join the show but 1) I would never want all of America to know how much I weigh, 2) I would seriously try to hook up with the guy trainer on that show after like 1 minute, 3) The spandex they put you in is like an added kick to the crotch that you're fat. No thanks!

So...I'm going to try this for 3 months just to see what's the deal. They give you a shopping list and recipes and tell you how many calories to eat a day. Can't make it any easier right? We shall see...

4 comments:

Holly O. said...

Melissa's camera was enough to get me motivated too!!! And you inspired me as well, I got myself a head wrap today. I hope I can do it as cute as you did!

Jamie Harker said...

Okay - 8 months pregnant you still kicked my bum in gorgeousness! Melissa had some super cute pictures of you! I'll post them later! Ooh lala.

kristi lee said...

I wanna hear about the trip!!!! I seriously was trying to channel you guys over the weekend by trying to do some things with girlfriends here. My luck. . . it all fell through but I ate a great dessert Saturday night and thougth of you guys the whole time. We have to do a major reunion sometime! SERIOUSLY!

Unknown said...

good for you, jamie! i've been feeling the need to diet lately, too. motivated by pictures of me at the beach - scary!!! i'm the worst about controlling my appetite, so i've been busting my butt on the elliptical and trying to give up coke. i bought some of your fave crystal light packs today at the grocery store...maybe that will help! :)