Thursday, August 23, 2007

Glad to know I'm covered!

Just now, I got a call at work from Delta Airlines. When you travel you can opt to have them call you with delays or flight changes, or seat assignment changes whatever. My boss is in Portland, OR golfing this weekend (tough life!) and so I figured it was for him when the recording started. Actually it was to let ME know that my flight from Ghana, Africa to NYC was delayed. Phew! I'm really glad they called. I would've been pissed if I had to wait one more minute in that Ghananian (i just made that up) airport. Thanks Delta!

ps - and yes, for good Kharma today (Hayley I also believe in kharma) I called Delta and gave them the confirmation code so they could contact the correct person. I mean what if it was the President of Ghana that I make miss his flight because I was a jerk.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

good thinking on the karma thing~ delta even flies to ghana? news to me! cute hair do by the way - when my hair was longer, i'd curl it on occasion, too. very fun, but takes a long time!

Holly O. said...

I didn't know Delta flew to Ghana either. You are such a sweetie for informing them. Did they give you some free miles or an upgrade or something?

Unknown said...

you are a good girl, calling it in. that would have gotten a click from me, and no other thought ever again. you're too kind.