Thursday, August 16, 2007

My date with Hayley

So last night Hayley and I decided that we should hang out - outside of the blogging world! What better way to break bread, than over a Bajio Flauta Salad. Hayley still likes the Cafe Rio one better, but wasn't disappointed!

We had fun! Talked forever, until seriously it was 4,000 degrees in the restaurant and decided to call it a night. Plus since I'm a recovering sick kid - I figured I should ease into my party animal nights slowly! haha.

Anyway, I think there was a definite spark! (haha). I'm really hoping she calls me to hang out again!
It's weird to hang out with a different "Jones girl". She sounds like Holly a little, and looks a little like her, just not as tall. So sometimes I would expect to look up and see Holly, but there I was with my new friend Hayley! I'm glad I get to know 2 Jones Girls! They're a funny bunch those Jones's.

6 comments:

Jan said...

What a fun night! I think it's great that you got to hang out -- I told Mark the other night that it's likely I'll never meet most of you in person and that's sad. Yay for you guys!

Hayley said...

i loved our date - it was great. we'll definitely have to do it again soon!

Unknown said...

how jealous am i? hayley! are you cheating on me? watch it, harker! hayley is my gf. actually, jamie is my original gf from back in the day. you girls are both two timing me!

Holly O. said...

Funny haha or funny weird? You said we were a funny bunch, I'm just looking for clarification.

Jamie Harker said...

A little of both Hol. I wouldn't have been friends with a Jones girl for 12 years if too much weirdness was mixed in. Funny haha!

Holly O. said...

Holy cow! 12 years?!? It has been almost 12 years since I showed up at Hinckley Hall with my big pan of brownies. We were next-door neighbors, making runs to Taco Bell and walking up the big hill to get to campus. Good times, baby. So glad I shared 'em with you!