Saturday, August 11, 2007

My new Journal Goal

I bought a new journal in California which is absolutely gorgeous. Unlined pages just waiting to be filled up. I decided last night that I was going to make it into a happy thoughts journal. I'll carry it with me always (it's not that big) and will add things that I hear people say (not just about me or to me) but anything that brings a smile to my face. I think it will be a fun idea. And when you get those dark cloud days, maybe pulling it out and reading it...even just to realize how dorky I am that I require a happy book, will pull me right out of my funk!

So far I already have 2 entries. I bought some colored pencils at Target last night so that I could draw pictures in it as well. Already loving this. Plus it's a great outlet for my constant brain activity at night.

Here's to hoping! Thank you in advance to all of you that inspire me.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Great idea Jamie! And another little thank-you for the cute, cute note cards that arrived the other day. You're the best!

Create It Simply said...

ah, well then, we both know you'll just have to write down all the wonderful and inspiring things *I* have to say now don't we ;P Sound's like a fun idea. Glad you're back, btw!

Hayley said...

that's an awesome idea. i always wish i had something like that!

Unknown said...

i love this idea! that will be a lot of fun. i keep a notebook in my purse that i whip out when something inspires me, and that is always fun to go back thru and read.

kristi lee said...

Love that idea! Glad you're back and had a good trip.