Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tagging

Up until reading my friend Holly's website, I thought this was just a "street" word for graffiti. Which I think is gorgeous and I'm amazed at what awesome things people can create with a can of spray paint. I also wonder how someone can tag something like the underside of a bridge. How do they get there? Okay I digress... So here are the questions I guess I'm supposed to answer.

4 things about me you may not know:
1. I sleep on my stomach. Cannot fall asleep any other way. Right arm fully bent at the elbow, under my pillow/under my head. Left arm usually up by my head somewhere. Left leg frog-legged. During summer months sometimes outside of the blankets. Right leg straight. (wow - I sleep kinda Feng Shui. Everything in balance.)
2. The first time I went on birth control, my boobs grew an entire size in one month. They've never shrunk back to normal. Now as I get fatter, they keep growing with me. When I lose weight - they still don't go away. Seriously - it's a curse. I'm not bragging!
3. Usually I go about 1 - 1.5 yrs in between hair cuts. The ends don't split so I figure, why waste my time. I hate the "salon".
4. Right now I'm completely addicted to the TV show Tori & Dean: Inn Love. It's only since I've been home sick for 2 days that I've discovered it. But I kinda like it.

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Janitor on BYU campus. No toilets!
2. What do you call those people in Temp Agencies that find people jobs. Recruiter? Sure...
3. Technical Support for a bank and their employees.
4. Purchasing Accts for a Finance Company.

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Love Actually
2. Remeber the Titans
3. Notting Hill
4. Singin' In The Rain

4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Friends
3. Brothers & Sisters
4. Holly had a great one with Felicity.

4 Places I've lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Portland, OR
3. Naperville, IL
4. Salt Lake City, UT

4 Favorite foods:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Bajio Flauta Salad
3. Taco Bell Bean Burrito w/ Sour Cream
4. Ice Cream
I had to throw in Ice Cream - I was sensing an overly Mexican Theme! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE-AH the Ice Cream!

4 Websites I check daily:
1. CNN.com
2. Blogs - multiple ones, multiple times a day
3. Craigslist.org
4. myspace.com

4 Places I've been on vacation:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Nashville, TN
3. San Diego, CA
4. Portland, OR

4 Nicknames:
1. James
2. Jaime (said Spanish style)
3. Jay Jay
4. Hark/Harker


I tag:
1. Hayley
2. Kristi Lee
3. Natalie
4. Tami
(seriously since I haven't been keeping up with tagging - sorry if you've already been hit).

6 comments:

Hayley said...

this is fun. dumb, but fun. i just did mine. and i love love actually, too!!! fantastic movie!

Unknown said...

this is my 2nd tag. maybe if i get 3... :) thanks for the fun scoop, i love hearing more about my favorite girlies.

Holly O. said...

Fun fun fun!

Holly O. said...

Wait, I don't remember, how did you get out of doing toilets at BYU??? Can you imagine the poor thing who cleaned the toilets on our floor of Hinckley??? What with the elephant dumper and all.

Jamie Harker said...

SICK!! Elephant Dumper! I'm not sure how we got out of it, but we just didn't have to do that part. I'm alright with it! :P

kristi lee said...

thanks for the tag!! I love reading these things but usually never get around to doing them myself. I'll be a good girl and do it this weekend. Gotta watch a movie with the hubby tonight!!