Sunday, January 6, 2008

Payback is a bitch!

So officially Matt and I are broken up. Who knows why - or anything...but BOYS! Can't live with 'em and ...Can't live with 'em! This was official on Thursday,

Friday night I had a "date" with my friend John. We went to see Sweeny Todd (GOREY!) but we had fun. Then he tought me how to play craps at his house, which I officially still don't understand, but I won! GO FIGURE!

Saturday afternoon an "ex" of mine came over because I just needed to make out with someone to rip the bandaid off. haha. It was awkward, but still fun. Even though nothing happened to warrent this - there was something quite theraputic of trimming up the "under carriage" with the razor that Matt left at my house. Cleaning my toilet with his toothbrush...also great! TEE HEE!

Hopefully I'll be better at blogging now-days!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

nice. be sure to drop that toothbrush by his house. the razor, too. why not.

Holly O. said...

I love that your make-out session required a trim down there. That is some serious making out.

Jamie Harker said...

it didn't REQUIRE a trim!! haha...but sometimes I like to be ready for anything! haha.

Hayley said...

hehe. you're evil. its always smart to be prepared!

kristi lee said...

I always have ideas for revenge!!!!!!!

Holly O. said...

Kristi!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Jamie--I LOVE that you wrote you "trimmed your undercarrigae" with his razor!! You gave me a good laugh today--thanks for that. :)