Sunday, January 27, 2008

Big Boned

Yes I am! haha.
But I'm also reading this book:

I started it last night. PS. I just finished the Time Traveler's Wife - and seriously loved it. But back to being big boned. Well I started it, and was laughing at this one part. It's all about this girl who is kinda chubby and dating this total health freak. He has her go jogging with him one morning. She's just told him he can go on without her, and he takes off in a sprint basically. Here's what she said that had me laughing and is right now making me laugh as I try to think of ways to get out of the gym myself right now:

"Yeah. No way I'm going to keep up with that. But that's okay. I'll just go at my own pace. Nice and easy. Here we go. There, see? I'm doing it. I'm running! Hey, look at me! I'm running! I'm-

Okay, well, that's enough of that. Whew. I mean, a girl could hyperventilate from doing that. And seriously, it's my first day. Don't want to overdo it.

Also, I think I felt something come loose back there. I'm not trying to overreact or anything, but I think it was my uterus. Honest. I think my uterus jiggled free."

Hilarious!
Okay, so off I go. Here's to hoping my uterus stays in tact!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, keep that uterus intact! i love meg cabot. she's hilarious!

Jan said...

This sounds like a book I need to read. And I will. Thanks, Jamie!

Hayley said...

oh, i'll have to add that to my list at the library. i love a good, entertaining book. thanks!

Kristi said...

Sweet! I love Meg Cabot--I haven't heard of this book, but now I'm going to have to read it. That sounds like how I run...

Heather said...

That look hilarious. I need to read that one.