Friday, January 11, 2008

Where did this week go?

Seriously I feel like I have not been home all week! (probably because I haven't really). It's been nice to be busy, but at the same time I wonder...if I've only been here to sleep this week - where did the tornado come from the blew through my house!? This is RIDICULOUS! Here's a quick re-cap of the week.

Monday - Long day/night at work, weigh in time, and then to my friend Laurel's for Wii bowling. That's actually REALLY fun! Start: 6:30am | Home: 11:30pm.

Tuesday - Work day. Started in a new dept at my night work so pretty much sat around trying to figure things out. Start: 6:30am | Home: 10:45pm

Wednesday - Work. Then home to figure out what I was going to make for dessert. Melissa & Kurtis' for dinner. Start: 6:30am | Home: 10:30pm

Thursday - Work day/night. Start time: 6:30am | Home: 10:45pm

Friday - Seemed like a really long day because I was in meetings at work from 11pm until 4pm. My first meeting was fun though. Lindsay with Cosmo Cricket came down from Logan to meet with us. He's such a funny guy, and just has a great business mind. It was fun to talk with him and hear his thoughts on some things. Plus, he's hilarious - so the time flew. But meetings can drain you quickly...so I'm just siting around my place tonight trying to learn to play the guitar.

*I got a guitar for Christmas and am very excited for the class I signed up for. It was $35 for 8 weeks of classes through my community center. I'm sure it'll be me and like ten, 8 year olds - but whatever. I'm dying to figure this thing out! I'll keep you posted. Me and the brothers are going to have youtube wars to see who is best. CAN'T WAIT!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

dang girl, you are a busy woman. i can't wait for your youtube guitar wars. post links!

Hayley said...

i hate busy weeks like that. i don't like it when my house is only where i sleep. too much going on! i think its so cool you got a guitar. totally impressed!

Jori said...

I LOVE Wii bowling. I've reached pro status(you get a sweet swirly ball;) That's great you are taking guitar let us know how that goes.

Kristi said...

Your week was crazy woman. I think that's awesome you're learning how to play the guitar--I wish!! I'm with Natalie: post links for guitar wars!! :)

Holly O. said...

That Wii business sounds fun. You are a workaholic social butterfly.

Jan said...

Busy busy busy!! That sure makes time go fast, doesn't it? Yay for you on the guitar thing - -I have always wanted to play but have never put in the time and work to do it.