Saturday, January 26, 2008

Guitar Hero!

Okay so this post is NOT about that video game, although it's actually QUITE fun! haha. Since my guitar class on Tuesday, I'm obsessed with learning the guitar. So on You-Tube I keep looking up people's videos that show you how to play songs. I stumbled across this guy. Now I can't say I'm a HUGE fan of the song "Hey There Deliliah", nor am I a fan of the Ukulele but for some reason I am in LOVE with this verson. Today I learned the beginning of R.E.M "Everybody Hurts" and Tom Petty's Free Fallin'.

Neither are ready for the big reveal haha.
But for now, here's this guy rockin' a song I don't care for on an instrument I think shouldn't be on mainland. :)

1 comment:

Hayley said...

jamie, i'm so impressed with your learning a new instrument. but i hate the way that guy says ukulele. good rendition of that song though!