Monday, January 21, 2008

What a difference a week makes

Alright - so today at weigh in...3 lbs. PHEW! I was going to be super mad if I had gained again! haha. 3 lbs I can handle. I'm 0.2 lbs away from 15. I better really step it up this week! Although, instead of going to the gym tonight I went to the grocery store and then watched October Road. Looks like an early morning instead! BLEH!

Tomorrow is my first day of guitar class and I'm VERY excited! Then I'm going out to dinner for a quick chat with a friend. Should be fun.

Anyway, off to sleep so I can wake up early (hopefully not to a foot of snow like this morning) and get my hiney on the elliptical machine.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Yay for you on the weight loss!! You do know that 3 lb. is a can of Crisco -- that's awesome!!

Hayley said...

3 pounds! that rocks! you're awesome. i'm so jealous. after a weekend of light exercise & heavy eating, i'm afraid to weigh myself!

Unknown said...

nicely done, woman! and i can't wait to hear about guitar lessons!

Kristi said...

3 lbs is awesome, Jamie! Hooray. How did your guitar class go? I can't wait to hear about it!!