Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dinner & a movie


Okay so Lunch and a Movie, but you get the point!

Melissa took me to lunch and a movie for my birthday today. We went to see 27 Dresses. I have to admit that my 31st b-day has been hard for me. Not because "I'm getting old". ...seriously I could care less about that. I really thought that this movie was going to depress me even further with the - I'll probably never actually settle down, etc. Thank you all for never making me wear the dresses in your weddings, etc (although at least you ladies have taste) - but this movie was actually quite good. There's a scene where I was literally laughing so hard I thought I would cry. HAHA. It's cute.

Plus she made me the greatest cupcakes (weight watchers approved!) with Cake Batter and a can of Diet Coke. Bake like normal. Icing was Cool Whip. I think they were literally the best cup cakes ever!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, nothing wrong with a good cake full of Diet Coke!! I take Diet Coke wherever and whenever I can get it. Hope your B-day was wonderful -- you deserve the best!

Hayley said...

those cupcakes sound great! i have no desire to see that movie for some reason. i think i'm mad at katherine right now for being dumb on grey's.

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday! and i totally want to see that movie!

Kristi said...

Happy birthday!! Those cupcakes sounds delicious--I'm going to have to whip some fo those bad boys up--I need a sweet fix right about now.

I hope all your dreams came true on your birthday ;) You're adorable!

Jori said...

I want to see 27 dresses too. I think you've inspired me to go see it this weekend.