Sunday, January 20, 2008

If....

So I got this new book at B&N this week. It's called "IF". My friend Samantha has this questions game that we play whenever there is a lull in the conversation. This book seemed like a 2nd best option when not around Samantha. The book is full of questions that start with "IF". I LOVE the "what if" game - so now I'll play with all of you from time to time.

Chosen at random:
"If you could choose the music at your own funeral, what would it be, and who would play it?"

My answer: You Raise Me Up, Josh Groban

So how would you answer?

3 comments:

Jan said...

I'm not sure about my own -- but my mom has already announced that she wants the Battle Hymn of the Republic played on the organ by me. Not happening!

Unknown said...

hmmm. someone asked me this on my blog today, so i guess i'd better figure it out. maybe "come thou fount of every blessing"? or "the lord is my shepherd" from the savior of the world play.

Jori said...

That song from The Land Before Time-If we hold on together. Not sure who I would have sing it Faith Hill maybe?