Monday, January 14, 2008

Just call me Pissy McGee

Little known fact to the blogging world. On Dec 5th I decided I'd had enough of the fatty, mcfatterson that I was/am and decided to join the WW. I like to call Weight Watchers the WW because it's seriously just like AA. The meetings are very similar (from what I've seen on TV - c'mon...you know I'm not THAT far gone yet) and the teacher might as well be all of our sponsors. It's pretty funny actually. You get gold stars for every 5lbs you lose. WELL...i was heading in the right direction and had lost 13.4 lbs. I figured it was a good start. UNTIL EFFING TONIGHT! I gained 1.6 lbs! I don't even know how that is possible. Granted I totally had to poo before I went, but it wouldn't work it's way out in time (that's an easy 1 lb) and I'm starting my period tomorrow so let's call the 0.6 lbs water weight. BUT STILL! I've not been cheating this week at all - in fact this is the first week I went to the gym! PISSED! Next week I'm going to kick that scales trash!

Anyway, that's about all. I just got back from the gym - had to work out some aggression!
Oh, PS - for funny/ugly Jamie as a little kid pictures go to: Prism Papers Blog. This is my blog I started for work! Ta ta!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

good for you, chicky! that's a lot of weight you've lost so far, that's awesome.

also. hot photos. of course.

and! HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!

Hayley said...

love all the poop and period details! but that does suck! i've totally cheated today on my diet. oops! but i'm recovering from a migraine, so oh well.

you were an adorable child. still are - wink wink.

Jori said...

I think period/poo is even more than 1.6. I just got off the raggy and went down 3 pounds. Good job doing WW. I think that is a good program.

Jan said...

I totally think the gain is just the time of the month - -happens to me every time. It will all fall off and your next weigh in will be amazing.

Holly O. said...

Good job! That is really fantastic! Happy Birthday today!!!

Kristi said...

You are doing great, Jamie, for real. Plus, you crack me up at the same time!! And The Period always makes me gain a ton of weight like no otha--it sucks. Keep on Keepin on :) I loved the pics of you--your one hot mama!

Anonymous said...

Next week it will be a 3 lb loss! And you are freakin' funny!
And I think you were a cute kid....
And a GORGEOUS girl now! Those dimples...WOW!

See ya in a few weeks!

kristi lee said...

You crack me up. . .I totally schedule appts for times after I know I've taken care of business or first thing in the morning before I eat. I'm retarted about scales, I know. . .I did it all through my pregnancies too. It's a stupid, stupid hang up of mine. Keep it up lady--you're doing GREAT!