Monday, April 14, 2008

A moment of silence.

It is with a heavy heart and a lot of tears I tell you this news. The Olive Garden no longer carries the Asiago Steak dish. I swear this was the best thing I've eaten in like 100 years! Tonight I'm going again, and already less than thrilled about having to find a substitute. Actually, I told Hayley that I was going to order off the menu and just make them make it for me. I know this picture looks sick - but I swear it was fantastic. Again - Hayley can back me up on this!

Goodbye sweet Asiago Steak....you were loved, and you'll be missed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, that picture does look a little gross, but i believe you. it sounds deelish. lucky me, i'm sure they'll never stop carrying chicken parmigiana. although, i said that about the cheesecake with the dark chocolate on top, and last time i was there i noticed they no longer have that. what?!

Jan said...

What's up with them taking the good stuff off the menu? I'm with you, Jamie - I have my personal favorites and I order the SAME thing every time when I eat at those places. Why? Because that's what I LIKE! I hate it when they yank stuff off the menu.

Hayley said...

i can and will attest to it. (is that how you spell it?) personally i don't think the picture looks gross, but that's prolly cause i've had the goodness. mhmmmm...

maybe they'll put it on their regular menu. email the company!!!!