Saturday, April 12, 2008

Out with the old...in with the new

Today I am in the mood to SPRING CLEAN! Okay, let's rephrase that. This MORNING I was in the mood to Spring Clean. Now I want to go ride my bike and play outside in the sunshine, but my entire house is in disarray! I have cleaning A.D.D.! Seriously. I start one place, get bored so that in about 3 hours time - every room in my house looks like a bomb went off. However, I have managed to go through my drawers and 1/2 of my closet. Since I've filled up 2 garbage bags of clothes to get rid of (one to Goodwill, the other - I wouldn't even give to my worst enemies. How does one have an entire bag of bras and panties to throw out? I've got a problem!) I bought myself this little number!


I'm not sure I'm going to LOVE it...and I'm pretty sure my boobs will be falling out of it - but seriously...what don't they fall of? Might as well embrace it! haha. So here's to trying to complete a project in a day. Hope you're enjoying your lovely spring day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nest time you're in a cleaning frenzy, come over. this place is a mess.

that dress is CUTE!!! and i'm sure the girls will look great in it! :)

Jan said...

This looks way cute -- now we want a pic of YOU in it!

Heather said...

Hon, if you've got the boobs TO fall out of a dress, you might as well enjoy it ;) That's coming from a flat as a board girl, I'd love to hang out of something...anything!!