Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcome to the world Elizabeth Tinsley Ross!

My good good friend Sarah (Sarah Jane when she lives in Nashville!) just had a baby! I'm already planning my trip out there this fall - when she's a wee bit older. Funny, because I was just telling Sarah about how I don't LOVE babies. I like 'em when they're older and actually do things! haha. (Read my friend Natalie's post about this exact question here). Here are a few pictures of the new little girl:


Miss Elizabeth Tinsley Ross weighing in at a mere 7lbs 4 oz
born on April 4th at 12:41pm.

Noah is going to be SUCH a good big brother! He's
such a sweet sweet boy!

This picture of Carson kissing Elizabeth just melts
my heart. I'm sure he'll hear "gently" A LOT! :)


I love that Carson is already rockin' the one handed
baby hold in this picture. Right on little man!

Congratulations Ross Family! I can't wait to see you all soon!
All my hugs & kisses!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm assuming this is sarah jane tinsley? did she grow up in nashville (or brentwood/franklin)? (again, assuming.) we were in the same stake, i'm quite sure. i didn't really know her, but you don't forget the name sarah jane tinsley very easily! is she a college buddy?

Jan said...

Oh, how sweet is she! I love teeny little babies -- OK, I just love 'em all. She's beautiful!