Monday, April 21, 2008

New Phone - Old Friends

Today I got my new Phone!!! This little thing is going to be my new best friend.
I bought a Palm Pilot a while ago - and hated it. I don't want to have to re-learn how to write, and I don't want to carry around a Palm, my cell, etc. This at least cuts those 2 into one, easy to carry little device. I'm VERY excited. Now - I just have to figure out how to use it. So far I have 3 addresses/phone numbers entered. But I'm pretty sure there's GOT TO BE and easier way. Who reads instructions!? haha.

This weekend (Saturday night) I got to see my old friend Kristi Lee who was out in Salt Lake visiting for a cousin's wedding. Hopefully she'll post pictures on her blog - because in all my haste to get to Melissa's house, I forgot my camera! There are only a couple and we self-took the picture at our table at Bajio. We're such wild-girls! It was fun to catch up, meet her baby, and just be OLD FRIENDS!

Sunday I went and hung out with my old friend Laurel as well. She's from college too! I am IN LOVE with her daughter Rachel and could just chomp her to pieces everytime I see her! All in all a very good weekend of comfortable and timeless friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, love the new phone. i'd be so addicted to that.

i want to hear more about dinner with kristi! wish i'd been there!

Jan said...

Sounds like a fun time! So glad you got to spend time with Kristi. [and love that phone, too!]

Hayley said...

freak. i have phone envy. i've seriously been shopping phones. i wish they did a flip blackberry!!!