Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WOW!

Okay, so tonight watching American Idol...I caught myself saying that twice. WOW! I'm going to be crucified by Lindsay if he reads this post. We had a LONG conversation on the drive home from Niagara about this kid. While I don't consider myself a fan - for the most part - his performance tonight was incredible. This is not it - but the fact that the backup singer in the background is wiping tears from her eyes - just goes to show how powerful his voice can be. While I agree with Lindsay that the Disney Channel should nab him up quickly because of his voice and fresh/innocent face - For tonight, April Fools night, he was my favourite. (oh - the other fav...was Carly Smithson. The Irish girl. AMAZING!)

For your viewing pleasure -


But in my battle of the David's....my money is on this guy:


My bottom 3 are:
Kristi Lee
Brooke White
Ramiele
*i think ramiele will go home, but I won't miss any of those 3*

5 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Well, yeah, David Cook is from Missouri!! Would you expect any less??? :P

I like the young guy though. We have never watched it until this season...not bad.

Heather said...

Yes, I love David Cook too. I like Brooke White though! Ramiele (sp?) and Kristi can go home tongiht for all I care. I totally agree with Simon about Carly's sense of style haha. Maybe it's the tatoo all on her arm, but she does have a great voice. Hmmm what else? That's it for now.

Hannah Stevenson said...

You don't know me I found you through Natalie's blog. Anyway I completely agree with you on everything but Brooke White..she is really talented and I like her personality a lot. This is the third season I have watched and it is in my opinion the best so far. I am SO glad Ramiele is gone...that girl was buggin' me.

Suzie said...

you were right on the money, girl!

Kristi said...

Amen, sister. I love David and the Irish chick--and david cook!! Woohoo!